I figured you all had been missing my posts about Henry. Completely un-food related, I know, but what is a mother to do. Here are some new updates:
- He now has ALL of his baby teeth. As excruciatingly painful I’m sure it was for him, I am about 100% certain it was the same amount of pain for me.
- He knows how to jump. This took a while for him for some odd reason. But he’s got it down pat now. You go kid.
- He has told me he loves me without my prompting. (Also see, Most Precious Moment in the Entire World)
- He can count to 10 and say the blessing all by himself.
- He is still only 23 lbs. The little booger won’t grow. Oh well, I’m sure he will have plenty of time for that in his later years.
- He loves watching Disney movies. Over, and over and over and over and over and over again. I. Am. Not. Kidding. Favorites: Lion King, Cars, Polar Express.
- He has had pink eye twice and ringworm. I am going to blame this on my mothers cat.
- He is terrified of spiders, just like his momma.
- He loves combines. It’s his favorite tractor ever since my dad took Henry with him when he got up soy beans.
- He is the cutest, sweetest, kindest kid I have ever met and I am completely in love with him.
So there are a few “fun facts” for ya and one day I’m sure I will enjoy looking back at these and seeing some of the things that are going on with him at the age of almost 2!