10 Things I Am Not Good At
- Organization. Literally, I think I am the worlds worst at it.
- Eating healthy. My basic food groups are bread, chocolate, sugar, pizza (that should be under “bread”) and bread.
- Penmanship. I have the sloppiest handwriting ever. Let me emphasize… EVER.
- Exercising regularly.
- Concentrating. I really think I might have ADD.
- Answering phone calls (ever), texts (in a timely manner) and checking my voicemail (it’s usually 2 weeks after it’s been left)
- Remembering what I went to the grocery store for. If I don’t have it on the list, consider it forgotten. I guess you could link that with concentration.
- Keeping up with friends. I am a slacker when it comes to that sometimes. I try to stay in touch, but then 2 months go by and I have an “OMG I never called them back” moment.
- Cleaning my house on a regular basis. You don’t want to know how often I do it.
- Getting to work on time. Yes, I am a 8:05’er.
Today I am linking up with: